- CRS (Credited Residential Specialist)
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- MBF (Master Broker Forum)
- CLHS (Certified Luxury Home Specialist)
- ASP (Certified Home Staging Professional)
- Vacant Land
- Short Sales/Foreclosures
- Waterfront Properties
- Joined RE/MAX 2004
- Prudential Florida 2002-2004
- Dental Hygienst 1984-2008
- Teacher 1980-1982
"There is no substitute for hard work!"
I became a realtor over 12 years ago because I love to work with people. My career in the real estate industry makes it possible for me to work with people from all walks of life, and I take great pride in being able to help both buyers and sellers alike to either purchase the "house of their dreams", or help them sell their home and find their "perfect" home!
I have been blessed with qualities that greatly enhance my position as a realtor: persistence and diligence when going after a goal; availability to my clients, a positive and patient outlook in the face of difficult situations, and most importantly, being an honest and trustworthy person when dealing with people. Loyalty is also high on my list of valuable assets, both in myself and in others.